In 2016, Reece Blankenship designed a unique and exciting center in Peachtree Corners, built to enhance the lives of himself and other autistics. Based on the theory that every individual, no matter their differences or perceived limitations, should have a place where they can strive to become the best that they can be, he wanted ReClif to create a culture of acceptance, growth, and achievement. You’ll love that we have:
- A Willingness to Listen and Share – This is especially true for our non-speaking clients. We feel it is important to dedicate 10 minutes of each session to parent/caregiver discussion time. We want you to know the whats, whys, and details of each session.
- Incredible Team Members – From our owners to our front office to our coaches, we pride ourselves on having assembled an amazing team committed to delivering a high level of care.
- Convenient Hours – ReClif is open later afternoons as well as Saturdays to accommodate busy schedules.
- Comforting and Up-to-Date Amenities – Wait in comfort on the couch and watch TV, settle down to read or chat with others in our relaxing chairs, or make use of the large worktables and excellent Wi-Fi to catch up on work or emails.
- A Clean, Organized, and Well-Equipped Center – At ReClif, we are confident that our work and our facility will merit your approval. Our team is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of ReClif, so while we hope you never see something that needs attention, we ask that you please let us know if you do!
We Take Pride in Our Facility, Our Team, & The Culture We Have Created
The difference at ReClif stems from an atmosphere of positivity not easily duplicated. Centered around a multi-functional gym area, ReClif offers personalized Special-Fit exercise classes, FITLIGHT, and Interactive Metronome therapy sessions, individualized therapeutic yoga practice, Spelling to Communicate coaching, specialized learning seminars, and, at times, family recreational outings.
Our coaches come together during weekly team meetings to brainstorm and develop multiple ideas in order to combat the many questions behind autism. At ReClif, each individual will receive personalized, thoughtful, and dedicated care.
“ReClif is a community that understands and connects to autistics. It is a place where those who are working to establish their own lives and forging their own paths can grow and achieve new goals with confidence. Together, I want us to change the conversations surrounding autism.” – ReClif founder, Reece Blankenship
Contact our autism therapy center in Peachtree Corners today by calling (678) 691-5426. We’d love to see you soon!