The team at ReClif is offering a variety of programs near Atlanta, Georgia that include physical, social, therapeutic, and intellectual opportunities. We have created a space that allows every client to thrive to the best of their ability. Because we offer so many different treatment options in one location, the ReClif staff can create customized tracks that will:
- Occur during a single visit
- Maximize your time by providing sequential sessions
- Optimize individual performance
- Create a balanced regime for brain-body connection
- Be specified for each client by our caring staff
- May result in a 12% decrease in individual session cost
Call ReClif today at (678) 691-5426. We want you to see how ReClif works to set our clients up for success in meeting their goals.
We Offer a Variety of Programs to Improve Quality of Life For Our Clients
Our staff is trained to provide a variety of treatments to help improve the quality of life of our clients. Check out the list below and ask us how our staff can combine sessions into an individualized track to maximize your time and investment.
- Therapeutic Yoga – Work with a personal yoga instructor to stretch your body, calm your senses, and achieve a healthier state of balance.
- Special-Fit – Focus on the impact that fitness has on the brain/body connection, self regulation and overall health.
Enjoy a workout designed with your abilities in mind.
- Spelling to Communicate – We presume competence with age appropriate lessons and offer specialized solutions for unique learning styles. Progressing purposeful communication from paper choices to independent keyboarding. We are so proud to offer this life changing opportunity at ReClif.
- FITLIGHT® – This modality was originally designed for elite athletes to improve reaction time, impulse control, and balance. Our clients enjoy the game-like sessions that promote neuroplasticity and strengthen brain synapses.
- Interactive Metronome® – Both IM and FitLight are scientifically proven methods used to improve attention, memory, and motor coordination through a completely individualized computer system.
- Music Therapy – Work with our incredible partner, The George Center for Music Therapy, to improve motor functioning and communication through music!
Come visit ReClif soon to find out how our unique treatment options in Peachtree Corners can help our clients grow to meet their personalized goals and desired outcomes. Call us at (678) 691-5426!